Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well....
A) It will never be stolen.
B) Her boyfriend/husband/father/brother will never ask to borrow it, or probably even be willing to move it in the driveway.
C) Doesn't need GPS - it will be visible from the ISS and satellites as long as there's no cloud cover.
D) I've got to admit I'd smile if I saw the eyelashes on a Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
I'll bet the drivers name is Barbie.

I know a couple badassed bikers that might think it's a hoot to drive something like that. Anybody with any brains wouldn't laugh at them.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I know a dad or two that would punish their sons by forcing them to drive that Jeep if they got one too many traffic tickets or otherwise got into trouble.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd wheel it.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Here is her older sister, not a peppy. Ya know what the worst part is, I took the pic

·
Registered
122 Posts
I guess anyone is free to do to their Jeep what they like, however I will say this...Barbie needs to work on her parking skills.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I don't mind the Jeep, the color scheme actually looks good. But the eyelashes for me don't do it. Parking isn't too bad, she/he (you never know) just needed to pull forward a bit more.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I just hope it's not some dude's Jeep, you know?

·
Registered
5,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Someone on a local Jeep owners site spotted this abused Jeep.
It takes a big man to drive a Jeep like this! It takes even a bigger man to point at him and laugh! :lmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts