Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with the stinkin pop up ad I keep getting??????? Is this happening to anyone else???

·
Super Moderator
10,652 Posts
I brought this up to the other moderators. Some months ago we had a similar question.
It usually takes a few days for all of us to read and respond.

What platform are you using to access the forum? Desktop, laptop, tablet or phone?

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Super Moderator
10,652 Posts
Do you have virus protection on your phone? If so, does it include an ad blocker?

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Unfortunately this site is full of trackers and ads, and you aren’t the first one to complain.

Your options include:

1. Paid membership
2. A browser extension that supports the blocking of ads & trackers

If you were using a Windows or Apple device I could advise you futher.

·
Super Moderator
10,652 Posts
I was going to post that another moderator already kicked it upstairs, but the above post already tells you that.

it usually takes a few days for anything to happen, especially since this is Thursday, the 4th and many folks are taking a long weekend.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to post that another moderator already kicked it upstairs, but the above post already tells you that.

it usually takes a few days for anything to happen, especially since this is Thursday, the 4th and many folks are taking a long weekend.

Good Luck, L.M.
no problem it's just really annoying I enjoy this site and learn alot from it

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still keep getting these damn pop ups seeing as you cant fix this ridiculous bs I'm out of here which sucks I enjoyed this site oh well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts