Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a come a long and about 60 ft of tow strap.going solo on the trails and won't do anything crazy. just want to get a bit dirty and camp out for the night. me,my girl and my dog. if you happen to be near the batona campgrounds and see a solo black jeep please mention the forum and your avatar. i think i'm going to try and teach my girl how to drive stick tomorrow

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL @ the username. Haven't heard that one in awhile.

Hope you dressed warm for this weather or you're gonna freeze your tailpipe off out there.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks dan. friday was freezing but saturday night was nice. i found out that my girlfriend(being a clean freak and a major planner) totally hates camping and jeeping.

i had a blast. i threw it in 4 LO for a little sttep hills right off of quakerbridge rd.
camped at Batona Campgrounds. i have a crappy Basher Bumper which is virtually useless except for this.

and my back bumper with a bike rack flipped upside down

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wasn't all that cold but my girl weighs 110 soaking wet with her boots on and froze her but off. i kno well enough to wake up at 3-4am and get a few fat logs roasting from the remaining embers so when we wake up a few hours later it will be easy for me to start a fire and get breakfast going.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
HAHA... I feel your pain buddy. My wife is the ultimate neat freak and planner. Hates the outdoors. ...sigh.. Invest in a good portable heater. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Leeroy:
Just do what I do - Leave her at home and go have fun with the guys! Problem solved. She gets a little time to hit the spa for a mud bath and you get to go play in the mud with your Jeep. Win/win.:thumb:

Anybody making it over to Jeepin For Josie this weekend coming up?

We're camping at Batona, Fri/Sat nights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts