Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 wrangler unlimited 2dr and within the last 2 months I've noticed a few strange electrical glitches. I first started to notice the seatbelt warning light on the center of the dash randomly turning on and off, as if the seatbelt was being plugged in and unplugged. At the same time, I noticed the chime would sometimes not come on when I put the key in and started the ignition. And just recently, my husband was following behind me in his truck and he said my third brakelight was glitchy when braking. The only thing I have done to Bruiser in the last few months was replace the blower motor resistor behind the glove box. That was a snap and don't think it should have caused any other issues. All my other gauges are working fine, headlights, foglights, interior lights, radio.. everything seems ok. No funny smells. My check engine light has been on for a while but thats for the o2 sensors that need to be replaced.. thats an entirely different thread!! Can anyone lend some advice???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts