Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come across a 2013 JK 2-door that's caught my eye. It has 41,000 miles on it and they're asking $21,990 for it. One of the questions that I have concerns a decal on the Jeep. The side says "Pokes Edition" and I can't find anything about that online. Anyone ever heard of it, and does that sound like a good deal for a 2013 with 41,000 miles? Thanks! Matt

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
The pokes edition is just a sticker the previous owner added. That jeep has a lot of little add ons. Mud flaps. Bug shield, rain guards. Light guards etc.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was thinking it had to be something like that. Thanks for clarifying!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Do you have the build sheet? Need more info. Honestly at that price you're starting to get in the range of why not look at new.

For reference I bought my 07 with 4:10s, tow package, skid plates, power group and heated seats, tinted windows for 15,500. Like 47,000 miles on it.

Given this one you're looking at will have the 3.6 so plus on that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the build sheet? Need more info. Honestly at that price you're starting to get in the range of why not look at new. For reference I bought my 07 with 4:10s, tow package, skid plates, power group and heated seats, tinted windows for 15,500. Like 47,000 miles on it. Given this one you're looking at will have the 3.6 so plus on that.
Just requested the build sheet, here's what came up. Most of the new ones in the area are running right at 30 or above, so I'm trying to stay closer to 20. It is a 6 speed manual too

·
Registered
687 Posts
Looking at KBB that looks to be around fair asking price... (20,700) I always like to hit the dealer with an offer closer to the trade in value on a used car. You know they didn't pay any more than what trade in value is for it and like a lot of dealers they're going to find every dent and scrape. KBB has that around 17,400.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
As was stated, the Pokes Edition is just a sticker. Based on that and the orange color, I would be willing to bet the seller is an Oklahoma State University fan. Go Pokes is our war cry...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts