Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2.5 4cyl FI. 31X10.50X15 mudders, family bar, Smitty XRC 9.5K winch, steel half doors soft upperslf
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellers. I recently purchased a new windshield frame from yall and when I checked my CC statement there are two additional charges for $3.99 and another for $0.99. Another member mentioned the same exact charges hit his card and large fraudulent charges seemingly from Quadratec hit right after. I learned scammers will slip little charges thru to see if the card is valid before trying for the bigger purchases. While the $5 I was scammed out of isnt a big deal, I will have to replace the card. Luckily I mistakenly used the wrong card to purchase the frame and it has a very low limit so I was not hit with any big purchases.

Were the $3.99 and the $0.99 charges something generated with my order number U1337358? If so, what were they for? Since another member has had a similar experience and then was hit by large fraudulent charges, it may be prudent for someone to audit your system. Hopefully you have not been comprimised.

Thanks!

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Hello There,

Thank you for that order number. You were charged per package, that is why you were seeing the two charges. Total 3.99 for the SEAL WIPER MOTOR and Total 238.99 for the OMX WINDSHIELD FRAME KIT for the total of the order: $242.98. I have sent this over to the billing department to check on that .99 charge however as I am not seeing that. I will let you know ASAP if we are able the billing team can see that.

Thank you
Hailey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts