Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help deciding if 18x10 stick out past the fenders too much. I'm going to be putting bfg ko2 35/12.5/r18

·
Registered
244 Posts
I need help deciding if 18x10 stick out past the fenders too much. I'm going to be putting bfg ko2 35/12.5/r18

While this is not a front or rear shot. You can tell this 18x10 -24mm offset on 35's does come out just a bit. I have a Billet Silver JKUWW and am debating this as well with the same Moto Metals.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While this is not a front or rear shot. You can tell this 18x10 -24mm offset on 35's does come out just a bit. I have a Billet Silver JKUWW and am debating this as well with the same Moto Metals.
It's hard to tell how much they stick out but I love the lip on your rims. How do you feel about the amout they stick out and the performance?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The size of the wheel has nothing to do with how far the tire sits outside the wheel well. It has to do with offset of the wheel.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
How far the tire/wheel sticks out or tucks in is determined by the combination of the wheel's width and backspacing/offset. My wheels are 17x9's with 4.5 inches of backspacing. Here's a pic with 305/65-17 (33x12.50) BFG's. A 10 inch wide wheel with the same backspacing would stick out an inch farther.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts