Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few to start.
Both taken near Crested Butte, CO:




And in Moab on Fins & Things:


Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These sort of count. They were taken at the Great Sand Dunes NP in Colorado after wheeling over Medano Pass 4WD trail from near Westcliffe, and into the Park's backcountry.




Loaded up and ready to head back over the trail and towards home


Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
CUL8R said:
These sort of count. They were taken at the Great Sand Dunes NP in Colorado after wheeling over Medano Pass 4WD trail from near Westcliffe, and into the Park's backcountry.

Loaded up and ready to head back over the trail and towards home

Jim
So awesome and beautiful. Do the St.Bernards tease the other one for being different?

I thought I was a dog hoarder with 4 dogs. I would have 20 if I could.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
here is 16yr old wally, My G/F's dog.. but I have adopted him and he LOOOOOVES the jeep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
CUL8R said:
These sort of count. They were taken at the Great Sand Dunes NP in Colorado after wheeling over Medano Pass 4WD trail from near Westcliffe, and into the Park's backcountry.

Loaded up and ready to head back over the trail and towards home

Jim
Whoa, that truck is loaded down haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
These pics are so cool! I can't wait till I finally own a Jeep and can take my dog places, she'll love it!
 

·
Motorized toy collector
Joined
·
3,763 Posts
When our big dogs passed away, we got pocket dogs.:redface:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
CUL8R said:
Yes,

There are actually 2 IWHs in that picture. A grey brindle, and a wheaten. Here's a slightly older picture that shows them both.

Jim
Aww, cool! Are they good dogs? I've never seen one in person lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aww, cool! Are they good dogs? I've never seen one in person lol
Great dogs! We've had a whole lot of giant breed dogs over the years, and I'd say our IWHs were probably the most mellow of the lot. Although like any other dog, they love the outdoors and romping around.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
CUL8R said:
Great dogs! We've had a whole lot of giant breed dogs over the years, and I'd say our IWHs were probably the most mellow of the lot. Although like any other dog, they love the outdoors and romping around.
So cool! They are very cool looking too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just down from top of Hermit Pass in the Colorado Sangre di Cristo mtns. Hermit pass is 13047'.


And on top of Hermit pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
CUL8R said:
Just down from top of Hermit Pass in the Colorado Sangre di Cristo mtns. Hermit pass is 13047'.

And on top of Hermit pass.
Such a beautiful place! And your wolf hound is huge!! Never seen one next to a person before haha
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top