Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted a Wrangler and may soon be in position to buy one, but I would like to rent one first. Unfortunately I don't know any one who has one that I could borrow, so it looks like renting one is my only option. Does anyone know where you can rent one in Maryland or the DC/Balt metro area? Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im in annapolis, but havent heard of any renters in the area, though i'll post up on one of the maryland forums to see if anyone knows of a rental place with wranglers. Im assuming you want it for a day or two instead of the 15 minute test drive. I a test drive is a good start since its free, and if you're serisous about it after that it will be worth the money to rent or find one to borrow.

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
if im not mistaken enterprise has jeeps in their fleet. may have to order it in advance but they will wheel anything in you want if its in their fleet

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I think a vaction is in order, go to Moab and really try out a Jeep. (they have rentals)

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
firstaidTJ said:
I think a vaction is in order, go to Moab and really try out a Jeep. (they have rentals)
Yup, Or come on out to AZ, there are plenty of Jeep Rentals out here. A lot of us know the owner of Sedona Jeep School and she is a great person to work with. A true steward of our lands and our sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts