Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as the title so obviously states. I want to add power locks to my doors. Don't ever really plan on taking my doors off seeing that I have my son and don't want to run the risk of something flinging inside and hitting him. With that being said. There's so many options out there. And I don't know which one to choose. I don't want something cheap. I'm willing to spend a decent amount of money for something that will last a long time. I actually have plans on putting a remote start button inside. Which will be unique. Never seen a jeep with one. Anyways fire away. Thanks for the help and I appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Im not sure .but it's possible that the factory wireing is already there.you may just need to get a kit .or mabey mopar sells them

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure .but it's possible that the factory wireing is already there.you may just need to get a kit .or mabey mopar sells them
I looked at the website. They have replacement actuators but can't find a full kit. Or maybe I'm just not searching hard enough on the Mopar website

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I know the tint and alarm store here sells kits for that. You may want to try your local car alarm store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts