Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Starting at $1800 !!!!!!! No way in hell!
Hehee, yea 1800-2300 plus install. Just get yourself some TNT's, Poison Spyders or DV8 sliders/steps for a lot less then half the price.

My TNT Adventure Slider/steps. Got them from Northridge4x4 for $580 and had them Line-X's for $200. 2 things about the TNT sliders, you need to drill and bolt to the frame for install what makes them bombproof and they are also shipped in bare steel so you need to have them coated with the coating of your choice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Starting at $1800 !!!!!!! No way in hell!
Pay now or regret later. Just get what u want the first time.... U end up saving in the end by doing it right the first time. Ordered my a week ago and agree $2100 is expensive ..... But $45K for a jeep ain't cheep either.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've got the Rock Slides on my JKU and love them. Yes, they are pricey. But for me to do damage I would have had to screwed up badly.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
A friend of mine just installed these on his JK, they are nice but.......

He has PS fenders and there is a 5"-6" Gap where the step ends (front & rear)and the PS fenders end on the rocker panel.

The Gap is exposed because of the modified PS fenders are short, I/we assumed that this is where the factory fender go all the way down to the edge of the body.

They are well made though, except for the shiny hardware that stands out like a sore thumb, they should have been Black for that price. :blackeye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts