Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In anticipation for the JJUSA Palo Duro next week, I've been showing my kids YouTube videos of what to expect. They've not been out wheeling with me yet. The other day my 5yo son took his his Powerwheel and starting climbing the little bricks along our front yard. I wasn't home but wife caught a snap. Guess he's ready!

image-1321118134.jpg

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
He's getting some nice flex there.

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
That's a Wrangler?

·
Registered
801 Posts
totally bummed that I didn't know anything about this event. I love the Palo Duro Canyon and have wanted to take my Jeep there since I got it. I have friends that live in Canyon, TX and have been to Palo Duro several times. Too late to make it now, will have to attend the next one. Please post pics

·
Registered
299 Posts
should try to mount 2 small electric motors on the front to make it 4 wheel drive.. Great picture!!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Awesome that was my first jeep too, powerwheels never gets old I'd still drive it around if I fit in it, Damn growth spurt. Now you gotta dedicate a corner of the yard for a mud pit...he's ready

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a Wrangler?
its the hurricane concept

should try to mount 2 small electric motors on the front to make it 4 wheel drive.. Great picture!!
that's a great idea, big project. i was just thinking to put in a bigger battery for more power.

Awesome that was my first jeep too, powerwheels never gets old I'd still drive it around if I fit in it, Damn growth spurt. Now you gotta dedicate a corner of the yard for a mud pit...he's ready
i still drive it around too. sit on the roll bar and left foot for the pedals :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
totally bummed that I didn't know anything about this event. I love the Palo Duro Canyon and have wanted to take my Jeep there since I got it. I have friends that live in Canyon, TX and have been to Palo Duro several times. Too late to make it now, will have to attend the next one. Please post pics
jeep jamboree is every may, but got rained out this year and i got lucky i since i couldn't make may. There's another run from a local jeep every september too. first time for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts