Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Is the axle on the ground un supported? Looks like a joint broke and the the whole wheel/tire assemble came off. Not good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
x4
Changing the tire?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was crossing an intersection and some one ran the red light and hit that back right tire/ body area,

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Fast BMW drivers..

This is why I like my slow heavy jeep. You can't speed in it and it feels like your on an a scary amusement park ride at highway speeds.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ESP said:
This is why I like my slow heavy jeep. You can't speed in it and it feels like your on an a scary amusement park ride at highway speeds.
lol I was tboned, she ran a red light going 70

·
Registered
458 Posts
The main difference between a porcupine and a BMW is... The porcupine carries its pricks on the outside. Sorry for your loss

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
amiller said:
The main difference between a porcupine and a BMW is... The porcupine carries its pricks on the outside. Sorry for your loss
tomorrow I find out if its totaled or not, pray my friends pray, alot if purple are saying it'll get fixed, I really hope so,

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
bmille14 said:
lol I was tboned, she ran a red light going 70
At least you're ok mate. Any pics of the Beamer?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JVLemur said:
At least you're ok mate. Any pics of the Beamer?
that's the most important part, but the entire front end of it was smashed in about a foot, I did nt take any pictures but I think they are in the police report.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Glad you're ok....you'll get your jeep back together.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow, if she was going 70 mph, I am surprised there wasn't more damage done. It truly just looks like the tire fell off.... It is a blessing you are ok!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts