Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize the only way to get the Premium EVIC on a 2014 is to get the Connectivity package. However, I don't use Bluetooth and don't see much need for anything Connectivity offers other than getting Premium EVIC. If I decide not to get Connectivity, will everything that is displayed digitally on the Premium EVIC still be displayed via traditional gauges?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
No, without Premium EVIC you won't be able to get trans temp, oil pressure, actual coolant temp, digital speed or tire pressures by any other gauges in the dash.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Nor the tire pressure at each wheel, or the digital speedo, which is just a neat feature...or more things like the ODO displaying the radio station or HDD selection playing on the radio while in accessory mode.

Bob K.

·
Registered
1 Posts
pics

Are there any pics of the New EVIC? Or I at least want to know how much is digital and how much has analogue gauges? Wouldn't it look weird with 4 gauges and a bid digital number in the middle? I just need a pic to answer all my questions.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
It'd all digital display. No gauges.

There are pictures posted in the 2014 information thread. You'll have to search or scroll. I don't remember the post numbers.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
The dash looks the exact same with how the gauges are laid out no matter what you order. The difference is what the digital space displays. There's always a digital space, it's just going to display different items based on your Jeep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts