Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I've been posting to get opinions about new jeeps since my 2012 was lost in NJ flood. Just located a 2012 MW3 for $ 43, 700 fully loaded and the dealer would give it to me for $ 38, 999 is this a good deal. Please post opinions would be helpful

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Go to Edmunds or Truecar or wherever and price it out with the same options. That way you can see how far under invoice the price is. MW3's did not sell well....and it is coming up on the end of the year...so you should be able to find a really nice deal if you search hard enough.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was able to get a 13 JKUR with a sticker of 41,500 for 38,100. It was $500 under invoice. That price is about $1500 under invoice but being a 12 there is $1000 rebate from jeep. So that adds up about right. Its a OK deal from my end. I got my 13 3 weeks ago. Keeping everyone in the Sandy path in our prayers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hmmm....I have an MW3 as for not selling well dont agree there had a heck of a time finding the one I wanted. That said I got mine 1% below invoice and it was 42K so I would have to say thats pretty good price. I would jump on it. Sticker is about the same as mine.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I would offer lower than that. Its a year old at this point and $5,000 off the MSRP is not that much. Go in offering something like $33-34k and work from there.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think if you can get it for 37k/38k you are walking away with a good deal. That is a lot lower than they were/are going for around here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Based on my recent purchase activity here in the Chicago area, I would fully expect about $5K off list (unless you can negotiate more).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts