Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSRP of $41,655 selling price of $38,000 plus tax, etc.
Is this a good price or wait for bigger discount?

·
Registered
65 Posts
MSRP of $41,655 selling price of $38,000 plus tax, etc. Is this a good price or wait for bigger discount?
That's a pretty solid deal but you might be able to do a bit better...my Polar had an MSRP of $41,065 and I ended up paying $36,248 before tax, etc. That said, I had to go through a few dealers to get that price and probably took $500 less on my trade-in than I would have liked, so it's all relative. Best of luck

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
MSRP of $41,655 selling price of $38,000 plus tax, etc.
Is this a good price or wait for bigger discount?
That's almost 9% off sticker. While you might not win the best discount award here, it is still a pretty solid deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dealer went down to $37,500, then I received a call from another dealer with the same Jeep identical MSRP and will sell for $37,000.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got a solid deal @ $35,998 from my dealer.

They had three white Polar's at the time I was looking. Of course it ended up being one of those things where the bumped the price up on me overnight after I pointed it out to them. They honored it with the "as long as we make a deal today" statement. I am glad I did at that price I could walk away feeling pretty good about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts