Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thank you for the recommendation for Pat @ Fields. I am trying to price out a JKU. I'm looking to stay as close as possible to $29,000. I drive 30 miles of interstate driving each way to work primarily. I know that i want at least the connectivity package and side airbags. How would you spec out your JKU for primarily commuting in the Chicago area trying to stay close to that range.

Thanks for your advice!

·
Registered
976 Posts
First of all, thank you for the recommendation for Pat @ Fields. I am trying to price out a JKU. I'm looking to stay as close as possible to $29,000. I drive 30 miles of interstate driving each way to work primarily. I know that i want at least the connectivity package and side airbags. How would you spec out your JKU for primarily commuting in the Chicago area trying to stay close to that range.

Thanks for your advice!
JK Information thread will give you msrp and invoice price of models and options you are interested in. As far as popular options email Pat as he works in the Chicago it would be best answered by him. Personally I think your guys traffic sucks. lol:thumb::thumb:

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I looked at a Sport S JKU, and the MSRP was 4 grand more than what you want to pay.

First.....how "much" Chicago traffic are you dealing with? (stick or auto?) That might save you a grand.

I priced out a Sport S JKU with:
Auto
Side air-bags
Connectivity
3.73's
Anti-Spin
Hard-top
Alpine
Sirius

If you want side air bags, you are going to have to order the S package. You can probably dump the Alpine upgrade...but I would think you would want Anti-spin and a hard-top for Chicago winters. However, if you dump those and go with a stick....you can get closer to your number at MSRP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts