Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a hard top and door combo worth? Top needs to be repainted but doors look nice.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also would a top fit in a truck bed? Anyone know how wide a top is approximate? And how long. Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Depends on where you live. Doors from 200-425 top from 275-500 500-1000 with rear defrost and wiper I have seen combos for 1500 and up

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Outlawmack said:
It will fit in a full size truck bed just put it in where the rear window is toward the cab
Okay thanks. Yea well I talked him down to 500. He said the doors have some rust so waitin on pictures. He said he can paint them any color for free.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I normally get 1300-1500 for a set down here....I haul them sideways in a truck with the front lip hanging over the passenger side.
I need to move there then.. I sat on a hard top and full doors for weeks with no bites... ended up selling the whole package for 250 :doh:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uplifted said:
I need to move there then.. I sat on a hard top and full doors for weeks with no bites... ended up selling the whole package for 250 :doh:
250? DAng lol. One more question. Don't cj doors fit a yj? His ad says they fit up to mid 80s.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
What is a hard top and door combo worth? Top needs to be repainted but doors look nice.
When I bought my hard top, I put it in the back of my dodge ram 1500 without putting it on it's side. I don't have the extended bed either. I payed $650 for a hard top with a set of mint condition doors.

·
Registered
402 Posts
A haggard @ss hard top and broken full doors doors (in all the usual places) or semi good half doors still bring an easy 700 to 1000 quick here in MO... Thats why I stick with a soft top :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts