Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 2013 Rubicon unlimited. They are asking $28,995 for it. It has 70,872 miles on it. is that to High a mileage for that asking price? They said there asking 3300 less than what they took it in on trade for. Just seems kinda high mileage to me, any opinions. Also is the rubicon really worth the extra cost?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Personally I wouldn't pay nearly 30K for a jeep with 70k on it. You can get a brand new sport for not much more than that if you don't pick a ton of options.

As for the Rubicon being better, it depends in what you plan on doing with it. If mostly a daily driver go with the sport.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looking to buy a 2013 Rubicon unlimited. They are asking $28,995 for it. It has 70,872 miles on it. is that to High a mileage for that asking price? They said there asking 3300 less than what they took it in on trade for. Just seems kinda high mileage to me, any opinions. Also is the rubicon really worth the extra cost?
In January 2015 the wife and I paid 23,500 for a 2013 JKU Sport with AEV 3.5 lift and just a hair under 60k miles. $29k seems excessive for a 2013 JKUR with 70k on the clock unless it has a bunch of aftermarket mods with receipts for pro install and every option box checked...

O_E

·
Registered
986 Posts
Personally I wouldn't pay nearly 30K for a jeep with 70k on it. You can get a brand new sport for not much more than that if you don't pick a ton of options.

As for the Rubicon being better, it depends in what you plan on doing with it. If mostly a daily driver go with the sport.
I was OTD with a custom ordered Base Sport 2d including AZ's 8% tax for under 30K.

29K for a 2013 with 70,000 miles is nuts.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts