Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a Jku owner and would like to jump into buying a JT. Has anyone had luck talking down the price from a dealer, or is the pricing pretty solid and unwavering?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I’m a Jku owner and would like to jump into buying a JT. Has anyone had luck talking down the price from a dealer, or is the pricing pretty solid and unwavering?
I got a little over 5% less than sticker. Did you have any luck talking down the dealer when you bought your JKU?

·
Registered
873 Posts
In today's market, Work IT,, dealers are in the negotiate business.. that's why the Dealer moniker .. Good Luck .. it doesn't hurt trying..

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Lots of people getting several percentage points below invoice. Lots of people paying MSRP. Some with money to burn are paying over MSRP. I paid under invoice. Search around. When I ordered, I was told by one dealer in Colorado that they had contacted all dealers in Colorado and they were all sticking to MSRP. He lied.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Take a road trip to Tysons Corner, VA..Koons Jeep.

They have 62 units on the lot, I'm sure they'd cut a deal to move one out.

I bough my JK Willys there in 2014. They did me right.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Go to Koons.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Another one for Koons. I took about a 7 hour trip there to get my '15 because they were way better than anyone else. Negotiated everything over phone and email as well. They were very decent to work with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Launch Addition

I pretty much paid sticker, a few incentives but they gave me what I wanted on my trade a 2014 Longhorn Laramie. No regrets

1 - 9 of 9 Posts