Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my 2006 LJ for about a year and I love it, but really need the extra space of a JKU so I'm thinking about selling it. I bought it stock and here's some pics and a list of my upgrades and wanted to get an opinion of what I should ask.

2006 Wrangler Unlimited w/ 134k miles
I6 w/auto tranny
DPG Ultimate Lift (2.5" OME SL, 1.25" JKS BL),
BFG KO2 33x10.50R15
OEM Ravines with SpiderTrax 1.5" spacers
Smoked signal and side markers
Bestop Highrock front bumper with tubular grille guard
Bestop Highrock rear bumper with hitch
Pioneer deck w/bazooka tube sub

Jeep is in excellent shape with no dings/dents, no body rust, clean undercarriage. Tire and lift have <1000 miles on them. Has soft top and hard top. Hard top has some wear in the fiberglass from the previous owner storing it (shown in last pic shows the hard top the day I bought it, stickers removed of course). I also have the original suspension.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'd say do some market research in your area. I've seen people put ridiculous prices on these and they sit, with no buyers. In my area LJs have come down in price and I routinely see clean ones with around 100 -130K miles go for anywhere between $10, 500 - $12,500 lately. If yours is a clean rust free example in NY, perhaps you can ask a little more.

Also, I'd recommend that you list it with only the soft top and sell the hard top separate. You should be able to easily sell that for around $1000 - $1200, even with the slight damage. Let's say you listed and sold the Jeep for $12,900 and then sold the top for $1200, that make your actual sale price $14,100. Just my opinion though!

BTW, Jeep looks good!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts