Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any experts out there who can direct me to a site that will give me the invoice price for a new Gladiator without having to provide my email? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
From what I've seen, invoice price runs $2,500 to $3,000 below MSRP on these trucks.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
General rule of thumb, take 5% off the MSRP, that will get you invoice.

I see some now saying there is a $2k rebate on Gladiator Sport and Overland., Exp Feb 2 or 3

Reactions: majorjtb

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much discount to expect?

I am looking hard at a Gladiator. There is currently the 2K off thru February 3rd and by using COSTCO auto buying program, another 2500 off. So, 4500.00 discount on a 46K JT...should I expect more off the sticker price?

·
Super Moderator
10,657 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!

Yes, I’d aim for at least 12%-15% OFF MSRP. These trucks are way overpriced as it is, and they seem to sit on dealer lots for awhile.

I don’t know if using a buying service like Costco allows you to negotiate your own price, though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered my loaded Gladiator Rubicon for $700.00 below invoice. Thanks for everyone’s help and advice!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
7% off invoice now no questions asked with Travis at Tri-city dealership in NC. He posted in the Gladiator forum the other day.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
non rubicon models are really discounted around here, Rubicons are discounted but not nearly as much as on Sports and Overlands.

Reactions: WaltA

·
Retired Moderator
100,686 Posts
I am looking hard at a Gladiator. There is currently the 2K off thru February 3rd and by using COSTCO auto buying program, another 2500 off. So, 4500.00 discount on a 46K JT...should I expect more off the sticker price?
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
582 Posts
7% off invoice now no questions asked with Travis at Tri-city dealership in NC. He posted in the Gladiator forum the other day.
Can you PM me his info? I'm in NC and very much in the market for a Gladiator Rubicon. If he could do 7% below invoice, he'd have a customer in the very near future.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
At least one dealer in Vegas is offering about 7k off sticker now. The Sport S seems to be a good deal with more discounts, and with the Max Tow option, it has the strongest diffs and best towing/hauling specs.

·
Registered
193 Posts
At least one dealer in Vegas is offering about 7k off sticker now. The Sport S seems to be a good deal with more discounts, and with the Max Tow option, it has the strongest diffs and best towing/hauling specs.
Which one?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Can you PM me his info? I'm in NC and very much in the market for a Gladiator Rubicon. If he could do 7% below invoice, he'd have a customer in the very near future.
Sorry, I don't have his email or phone. All I know is his name is Travis and he works at Tri-City. Many people on the Gladiator forum have bought from him. Some even fly down there and drive the Jeep home. Apparently he doesn't believe in gimmicks he just sells cheap and therefore sells in volume.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
dennis dillon is showing $8-10,000 of msrp on most of their JT's. petersonramjeep.com also in idaho is showing over $10,000 off.

Reactions: WaltA

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I visited one dealership that advertised on their website good discounts. Today, they told me it was a mistake, their website was corrected showing about 2k price increase vs. the pricing I had received 1-2 days earlier.

I left there and went to Prestige CJD. I ended up getting a reasonable deal including trading in my 2017 Recon at Prestige, which happens to be the dealership farthest from my home and still in the Vegas valley. So, I adopted a white 2020 Gladiator Sport S, max tow, 7" screen, etc. Trade-in is advantageous in NV because we get taxed only on the difference paid.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts