Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a hard top with the full doors for a 90 yj and I would like to seel them so i can buy myself a soft top. The hard top is in fairly good shape some of the window seals on the outside are a little dry rotted and the door seals are about shot. I was woundering if anyone can give me a little advice on what I should be asking for this?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well since where on the subject of pricing...lol. How about a new soft top, tinted windows, and 2 peice door's. Its for a 77 cj7. How much you think i should ask for that?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats sounds good. Its a Besttop Supertop. I have a hard top on my Cj7 and i want to get rid of the soft top since its just taking up space in the shed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That seems like alot of money for my hard top is that really the going price for one of those things? I had an offer on a soft top with all the frame work and hardware and the half doors for 500 dollars. I think it was a good price but what do you think?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I think you could get about $500 for the doors alone on Ebay. You should also be able to get more for the hardtop. Remember, it'll fit a YJ, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts