Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have land near or maybe 2 hours from cedar rapids that they would let me wheel on with a buddy, ill pay you its $55 at miobi but thats a long drive, ill help you if you need help doing things also i just would like some private land close to home i could wheel at pm me if you would consider this.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I got a Very small Amount of land I play around on. Theres a creek To play in. I can get my Big YJ barried So I'm deffintly sure there would be challenging spots for you. I only have a few trails made atm becuse my jeep has been down for some time But If You had a chainsaw you could open up some of the trees fallen into the creek and make a Longer run. I wouldnt Want money or anything like that. Also When you get board of that Theres Some LVL B roads within 20 mins of my house I like to go on once in a while. And when I said Small amount of land I'm talking like 20 Acres. But I'm only a Hour away and Could always use help clearing the Woods for trails. There is plenty of steep valley sides for hill climbs also.

Lack of rain has made my Home made mud pits... Somewhat dry ;)

I also Use my dads older bobcat for trails to. He doesnt let me use his bran new one

This is the trees jamming the lower section of the creek. My jeep has never been down there. Just needs to be chainsawed up and pulled out of there. I have three chainsaws also

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn that looks fun as crap, i would totally come out and help you, is that up by maquaketa? cuz im living in Olin atm and damn looks like fun would love to come out there if i could

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol it beats the no land i had living by robins/cr but now in olin im not allowed to wheel because of the landlord so i need to find a place, and my dad lives by redrocks so we have trails and stuff but thats a long ride in the jeep lol and expensive haha

So would it be possible to come out soon? i wanna put my new lift to a test hahaha

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wont man, lol and idc i work sunday but was hoping soon

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang lol do ya work during the week

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright well maybe we can aet up a time here soon b4 i leave for montana for a month

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most likely a weekend since now i start working about 50 hr weeks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey hunter are you busy this coming weekend?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts