Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Great lights. I have the generic A0101 lights and love them.

·
Super Moderator
16,381 Posts
Yep, these are the true Tuff Plus A0101 headlights. One of the best out there. I think they need to bring the price down a little, but good stuff.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have the Tuff Plus A0101's and they're great lights. There are tons of pics on the forum

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Placed my order for $250 of 4wd.com since they are currently 20% and you can stack another 5%. Qtech was willing to match but they didn't have them in stock.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a set on the way. I figured they were worth a shot for $250 and lifetime warranty. I was going to get JWS, but I really do not like the half halo.

·
Super Moderator
16,381 Posts
I have a set on the way. I figured they were worth a shot for $250 and lifetime warranty. I was going to get JWS, but I really do not like the half halo.
I'm betting that you will like them.

How did you get to $250? I might have to participate at the level as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I installed these today in about 30 minutes. Most trouble was figuring out where to grab the grill at the fogs then mounting the new lights.

They have a nice heft and seem quality. Fussed with fitting the notches on the LEDs compared to the stock hallogen. In the end I went in carefully with the housing to tighten them up. Went for a ride and did a check of the vertical alignment and they looked dead on.

Significantly brighter than stock. With two 100w bulbs on in the garage the stock lights weren't noticeable while the Pro Comps illuminated the whole room.

Not a fan of the color of the light but I have a feeling I'll see a lot better in the dark. Wish I went with chrome instead of black even though I have a black on white JK. I prefer the look of the stocks better but the price was really right.

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Best lights for the money or even period.

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I see you have had a couple different lights. Do you have the current Pro Comp version now? I haven't found any pics of these exact versions. Also, I see you had some problems with lights in the past. Did you finally get all that worked out? I did a few searches and you posted in a lot of different threads about lights. Sorry, the search here is pretty crummy sometimes. The other issue I keep running into is pics now blocked by Photobucket. So, while some old pics used to be available they are now gone.

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
I see you have had a couple different lights. Do you have the current Pro Comp version now? I haven't found any pics of these exact versions. Also, I see you had some problems with lights in the past. Did you finally get all that worked out? I did a few searches and you posted in a lot of different threads about lights. Sorry, the search here is pretty crummy sometimes. The other issue I keep running into is pics now blocked by Photobucket. So, while some old pics used to be available they are now gone.
What I have now are the Tuff Plus A0101 headlights. Pro Comp lights are just rebadged Tuff Plus lights.

I can post some night shots later if you want.

Others I had where knock-offs and trash.

EDIT: Here is the thread with pics: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/lesson-learned-on-led-head-lights-1976402-10.html

Reactions: stitch1
1 - 20 of 35 Posts