Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last few days I have ordered my Pro Comp wheels no less than 4 times. Each time I got a different story about them being backordered anywhere between a week and six months. Today I called Pro Comp to see what their story was. The guy (who was very helpful!) says "We've got 25 of them in stock, just add -2 to the part number". Called the dealer, told him that and now I've got the wheels I want coming. I don't know why the number would change without telling the distribution network, but it seems that they did. If you hear that they're backordered, call Pro Comp and ask. That would have saved me lots of time.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: Thats the way that 4wdparts.com works--

In the last few days I have ordered my Pro Comp wheels no less than 4 times. Each time I got a different story about them being backordered anywhere between a week and six months. Today I called Pro Comp to see what their story was. The guy (who was very helpful!) says "We've got 25 of them in stock, just add -2 to the part number". Called the dealer, told him that and now I've got the wheels I want coming. I don't know why the number would change without telling the distribution network, but it seems that they did. If you hear that they're backordered, call Pro Comp and ask. That would have saved me lots of time.
I've ordered procomps here in NorCal-put on BO and called the LA distr ctr and got the wheels in 3 days !!

It's a jungle out there !

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
147 Posts
Might have to give this a shot. I've ordered some through 4wd.com and they've been on backorder forever. First they were due late July, now late August - might forward them this bit of info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good tip! I've also been fed this line...and mine are supposed to arrive at the end of August. Looks like I'm make some calls tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: they have 4wd.com stores in Sacramento and Santa Rosa in NorCal, but

Good tip! I've also been fed this line...and mine are supposed to arrive at the end of August. Looks like I'm make some calls tomorrow.
The major Distr ctr is with you in Los Angeles-so they should have the MOST SUPPLY there !

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts