Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am looking at switching wheels and tires. I am going with the cooper stt pros in a 315/70R17 configuration. The wheels I am getting are pro comp 7069s. They have a 4.75” backspacing and -6mm offset.

My Jeep currently has a 2” mopar performance lift on it - which says the recommended BS is 4.5. However I plan on going up to a 3.5” lift anyway.

So my question is, will this new tire and wheel configuration rub on my current lift?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,565 Posts
You are good to go....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are good to go....

Thanks for the reply. I figured I was okay.. but wanted to make sure.

That being said, I’m thinking of actually changing my tires out. I’ve been looking more at the milestar Patagonia’s in the same 315/70R17 setup.

They aren’t much different from the coopers other then actual size is supposedly 34.7 vs the 34.5 for the coopers. This shouldn’t be a problem, right?

·
Super Moderator
14,565 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I figured I was okay.. but wanted to make sure.

That being said, I’m thinking of actually changing my tires out. I’ve been looking more at the milestar Patagonia’s in the same 315/70R17 setup.

They aren’t much different from the coopers other then actual size is supposedly 34.7 vs the 34.5 for the coopers. This shouldn’t be a problem, right?

No problem... I’m on Pro Comps and Patagonia’s myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts