Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I will be installing my TF 2.5" spring lift with the Bilstein 5100's this weekend, so hopefully by next weekend I will be ready for my new shoes, I will be running 35x12.50x15 and have them narrowed down between Pro Comp and MT, if anyone one runs either model tires can you chime in on how you like them onroad/offroad manners. I know they both get good ratings. I currently run the Falken Rocky Mountains 33's good tires but not much to brag about off road. Thank You for any feedback.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mee too

I was looking at the same tires and can't decide either. :confused:
MT has a $100 rebate right now though if that helps you any.
It'd be nice if someone who has these would weigh in.

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just put 315/75/16 (35x12.50x16) Pro Comp Xtreme MT's on my 2016 JKUR with a 3.5 inch RE sport lift. They actually ride nice and aren't that much louder than the stock 255 BFG MT's.

I got them through 4 Wheel Parts and they mounts and balanced with TPMS for $2600 for 5 on black alloys. 40,000 mile warranty sold me.

Don't know about the other tires.
image-2343726049.jpg

·
Registered
34,437 Posts
The Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Are great for on and off road. One of the best MT I have ever got.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have the Mickey Thompson MTZ and they are a great tire both on and off road. They are noticeably louder than the stock BFG's but that's to be expected with a mud tire. I like them because they are E rated but are not too heavy like the Toyos or Nittos.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Love my Pro Comp xtreme MT2's. I have a set and ordered a 2nd set for my wifes Jeep today. Great on road despite a little road noise to be expected with any MT. Great off road in rocks and sand, not a lot of mud here in AZ. I don't like mud anyway, I hate it falling in my eyes when I work on my Jeeps!
No chunking due to rocks, I have nothing bad to say about them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts