Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a procal in London Ontario that I can use to make a quick adjustment for a payment of beer?

·
Registered
910 Posts
unfortunately the procal is married to the vin so the original jeep would have to be returned back to stock first. It's never easy. lol

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
so to change the drl settings, i'm stuck with plugging into OBD scanners?
you would have to buy a procal or other device. If you were able to use someone elses they would have to restore thiers to stock first and then after you used it it would be married to your vin and useless to them. They do that otherwise they would not sell nearly as many :)

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Get a Procal and you can adjust DRL settings, plus there are a number of additional options that you might benefit from down the road. If all you want to ever do is adjust the DRL's you'll still have to get a programmer such as a Procal. If you can find a used Procal, that will work as long as the previous owner brought the JK back to stock which then unlocks it from the VIN. I wouldn't get a used one unless it was verified that it has been unlocked. Edit: jadmt hit the button before I did. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts