Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the Procal or Superchips software has been updated for the 2012 JK’s?
Which one is better? I’m putting a Full Traction lift w/5100 Bilsteins and a JE Reel front driveshaft on my JKU, and will probably need to make some adjustments to acct for bigger tires, tpms, etc.

·
Protector of F5 Keys...
2,311 Posts
Procal works fine on the 2012. I think I read the idling feature doesn't work because of the engine. I've used it for TPMS, speedo adjustment and steering centering. Great little device for the price.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Pretty sure you can do basic stuff basic stuff can't change gears on autos either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No support for 2012's or 2011's from Superchips, Diablo, Bully, or Hypertech and probably not any coming anytime soon as the manufacturer went with a new code for the ecu which has yet to be cracked by any of the companies. And Jeep isn't releasing the ecu code either.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Procal it is.

No support for 2012's or 2011's from Superchips, Diablo, Bully, or Hypertech and probably not any coming anytime soon as the manufacturer went with a new code for the ecu which has yet to be cracked by any of the companies. And Jeep isn't releasing the ecu code either.
How rude of them.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Procal works fine on the 2012. I think I read the idling feature doesn't work because of the engine. I've used it for TPMS, speedo adjustment and steering centering. Great little device for the price.
Yeah, I think I read that somewhere, too, now that you mention it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts