Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
14 JK Sport. Successfully used the ProCal to adjust for new tire diameter no problem. My issue is occurring when trying to either shut off or lower tpms threshold. When I adjust the dip switches according to the pdf instruction settings Im not getting the 2 horn beeps to confirm that the new setting takes effect. It's basically unresponsive. I can't make any change to the factory tpms threshold of 35 psi. Am I doing something incorrectly? Again- I'm setting the switches correctly but it's as if nothing is occurring. I'm getting zero response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
22,880 Posts
I would try restoring the ecm back to stock and then start over. If it is a new procal call AEV they will figure it out.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
My 13 wont go any lower than 28 for some reason. I wanted to set it to 24 but it just wouldn't do it so I tried a high number & it worked so I kept going lower till it finally stopped responding at 28 & thats where she sits. No clue why & it doesn't really matter to me because I run at 28 anyway.

Hopefully you get an answer.

·
Super Moderator
22,880 Posts
try this, first 3 dip switches all the way up next one (switch 4)down switch 5 up then next 2 (6 and 7) down then 8 up and then last one down. that worked on my 14 rubicon. I run 26psi and never have an issue until I drop down to 16 psi or so for off road.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you following the entire procedure? Turn off Jeep Insert Procal Turn key on (don't start) THEN wait for beep ?
yes- of course I'm following procedure. I programmed for new tire size without any issue. It's when I'm trying to alter the tpms any which way other than the 35 psi factory setting where I'm getting no response. Thanks for the replies- Jad- I'll give your suggestion a try in the morning and report back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts