Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a ProCal and man do I feel stupid that I worried it would be hard/complicated. It was a breeze...so cool now finally having the right mph and miles per gallon etc . If you're thinking about it don't hesitate...

I know this is a obvious one for most but thought I'd share for anybody wondering...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bear with me on this question:
I use a Diablo to carry the programming for my supercharger. Can the Procal program the extra features it has (sway bar delete etc.) on top of the modified tune I need to run?
Some have said yes, others no.
Hoping for answers from someone who has firsthand knowledge.
Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
ProCal is NOT a tuner. It's for adjusting spedo after a lift, centering steering, and can do a few other things. It's not an apples to apples comparison with a tuner and to my knowledge there is no tuner yet available for 2011 or 2012.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Gotcha. Cant help you there, sorry.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Bear with me on this question:
I use a Diablo to carry the programming for my supercharger. Can the Procal program the extra features it has (sway bar delete etc.) on top of the modified tune I need to run?
Some have said yes, others no.
Hoping for answers from someone who has firsthand knowledge.
Thanks
My advice is to call AEV and get the answer straight from the horse's mouth.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Or I can hope to find real world experience. No offense intended Silversport, but my real world experience with superchips, diablo and hypertech to a lesser degree indicate that sales or 'tech support' people are generally cya focused and often deny technical issues or promote themselves in a more or less shameless manner.
This is why I am hoping to hear success or fail stories from people that have the Procal on top of diablo.
Prolly should have started a thread of my own. Sorry.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm needing the same question answered from someone who has done it. I need the procal to delete my swaybar while it's piggybacked with superchip. Anyone done this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts