Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my Jeep flexing with my new Procomp 2" lift. A lot of people complain about it riding rough, but if you want a smooth ride, don't buy a Jeep. I don't have swaybar discos in the front yet so the front end flex wasn't too special but the rear axle flexes really well. For a cheaper 2" lift, I am really happy with how it performs.

·
Registered
339 Posts
GREAT PIC!!!!! Looks like the Jeep performs great!!!! I am sorry for one thing though.....you now have the bug, and you will NEVER be the same!!!!!:D I am sooooooo jelous of the green area + you have a sweatshirt on....it was 97 degrees in PHX today!!!!! Have fun with the Jeep!!!!!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looking good! Glad you are happy with the performance! You have officially caught the bug. Be prepared for many years of figuring out whether you need food this month or parts for the Jeep!;) :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Absolute Offroad said:
I am sooooooo jelous of the green area + you have a sweatshirt on....it was 97 degrees in PHX today!!!!! Have fun with the Jeep!!!!!
Ah, quit yer gripin. Your headin up to the high country this weekend. You'll see plenty of trees. :D

Jeep looks good Doubleup. Keep it goin. Next thing you know it'll have 35's on it. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys. I've had the bug for a long time now since this is my second Jeep. I used to have a '90 with the 4.2L and 33s. I got a new one because I needed something more reliable and nimble for the long trip between NY and Virginia Tech.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts