Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Anyone have a picture of their lifted JK on Procomp Rockwells?

Even better if you have them on a 2.5" AEV lifted Anvil 4 door JK.....:)

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeepfan 30, Shaun_e

Thanks for posting the pics. Was deciding between Method NV and the Procomp Rockwell.

Ordered the Procomps and now the waiting game... so needed a fix by seeing them. Thanks again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jeepfan 30, Shaun_e

Thanks for posting the pics. Was deciding between Method NV and the Procomp Rockwell.

Ordered the Procomps and now the waiting game... so needed a fix by seeing them. Thanks again.
So...did you ever get them in and on? I am in the exact same position contemplating between the Method NV and Rockwell. I'd like to see how yours turned out if you have a pic...and if you like them as much in person as you thought! thanks in advance...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My New Wheel Choice

So...did you ever get them in and on? I am in the exact same position contemplating between the Method NV and Rockwell. I'd like to see how yours turned out if you have a pic...and if you like them as much in person as you thought! thanks in advance...
I am glad I went with the Rockwell's... I'm sure the Method NV's would have looked good but I think these look perfect on my Jeep. They had both wheels side by side at 4Wheel Parts, and after researching and seeing both in person..... I know I prefer these. I would make the same choice again on any future Jeeps too.
:iamhappy:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am glad I went with the Rockwell's... I'm sure the Method NV's would have looked good but I think these look perfect on my Jeep. They had both wheels side by side at 4Wheel Parts, and after researching and seeing both in person..... I know I prefer these. I would make the same choice again on any future Jeeps too.
:iamhappy:
Man...I totally agree with them looking perfect! Turned out awesome and pretty much solidified my choice as well! Right on!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was recently looking at the Rockwells and the Method Double Standard. I was able to put my hands on both before buying and went with the Methods. They just felt a little beefier. Found them on sale so it was fairly close in price. The Rockwells are still a sharp looking wheel...especially on Jeeps.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Jeffrey

Thank you for your email.

The bolts on these wheels are an actual bolt and can be removed.

Thank you

Steve Sakurai

Pro Comp USA

Thank you,
Pro Comp Customer Support Team

·
Registered
374 Posts
Procomp Rockwells are the way to go. I think these are what I'm going to get. Anyone have any issues with them since this thread was started?

·
The Great White Jeep
1,149 Posts
Procomp Rockwells are the way to go. I think these are what I'm going to get. Anyone have any issues with them since this thread was started?
Drove mine for about 20k miles, but just aold them for some KMC because they werent wide enough for my new tires. Otherwise would have kept them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts