Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BFG Mud Terrains are back ordered so ProComp Xtreme MT2 tires were suggested to me by salesman. Are these tires at all comparable to the BFG??

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
BFG Mud Terrains are back ordered so ProComp Xtreme MT2 tires were suggested to me by salesman. Are these tires at all comparable to the BFG??
I have been running them since August. Took them on a road trip to New Brunswick. Wife was worried about road noise she was quite surprised.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Awesome!! They look great. What was the reason you choose them over the others PeterT??
I was looking into rims and tires. Son in-law has a Rubicon with the stock tires that came with it. I was leaning towards those. 4wheel Parts quoted me on the Pro Comp rims and tires. They looked great so I went with them. I have had no problems in the rain or snow or on that rock beach.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking into rims and tires. Son in-law has a Rubicon with the stock tires that came with it. I was leaning towards those. 4wheel Parts quoted me on the Pro Comp rims and tires. They looked great so I went with them. I have had no problems in the rain or snow or on that rock beach.
That's who quoted me the price on the tires and wheels. Sweet! Thanks for your reply!!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
ProComp wheels (7069)....17x9.....$132.99 each ProComp Xtreme MT2 33x12.5......319.99 each
Go to 4wd.com and add those same parts to your cart. Add code 4wd5off and see if the price goes down. You may have to google that coupon code I'm going off the top of my head.

As an FYI, they had 315/70/17 Duratracs for like 267 each with free shipping using that code.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to 4wd.com and add those same parts to your cart. Add code 4wd5off and see if the price goes down. You may have to google that coupon code I'm going off the top of my head. As an FYI, they had 315/70/17 Duratracs for like 267 each with free shipping using that code.

Awesome....I'll check it out! Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have had a set of these in 35" for about a year now. I have been impressed with them in the muck and mud here in GA. They are also fantastic on snow and ice. My only complaint is the lack of noise...I know it's dumb but I like a loud mud tire. My next set will be nitto mud grapplers. Another good point is the 40k mile tread warranty.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had a set of these in 35" for about a year now. I have been impressed with them in the muck and mud here in GA. They are also fantastic on snow and ice. My only complaint is the lack of noise...I know it's dumb but I like a loud mud tire. My next set will be nitto mud grapplers. Another good point is the 40k mile tread warranty.
Perfect! I just didn't know anything about these tires. Thanks for the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts