Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any places in New Jersey that I can have a professional apply a rust protectant on the undercarriage of my Wrangler?

I just bought an 08 Wrangler and it is in nice shape, just has higher mileage than I would like. I want to try and prevent rust on the underside while it is fairly new. I have looked at POR-15 and other do-it-yourself coating systems, but I do not have the time or an area to do it myself. I would really like a professional to do the job, so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Look for a Line X dealer near you. They have a great product. I'm having my 2013 done this weekend. The process coats all interior panels as well as inside the frame. Then they coat the undercarriage with a wax like product that will repair itself if chipped.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Irishbaja said:
Look for a Line X dealer near you. They have a great product. I'm having my 2013 done this weekend. The process coats all interior panels as well as inside the frame. Then they coat the undercarriage with a wax like product that will repair itself if chipped.
What does something like that cost for all of the above?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I'll check it out. After looking at their website, line-x seems like exactly what I wanted. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
do it your self, Get 4 cans of bed liner spray and go to town.
Just don't spray any moving parts, If they spray it they will get it on everything because they don't care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts