Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll got all rusty body parts out of floor and just fitted in classic enterprises tub mounts, if your jeep is in need of this repair. That is the way to go, fit perfect. Only had to drill out seat and roll bar holes a little off, I bought partial , 2 mounts. And overlapped where they meet for some more strength. Added some pics of right before I started mounted them. FYI the old channels come out great when you drill out welds. Don't try to chisel as you can see. Will post some more pics when new piece done

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
We'll got all rusty body parts out of floor and just fitted in classic enterprises tub mounts, if your jeep is in need of this repair. That is the way to go, fit perfect. Only had to drill out seat and roll bar holes a little off, I bought partial , 2 mounts. And overlapped where they meet for some more strength. Added some pics of right before I started mounted them. FYI the old channels come out great when you drill out welds. Don't try to chisel as you can see. Will post some more pics when new piece done
Looks like hell. I don't miss doing that ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts