Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well look what I've gone and done now!:hide:

Tomorrow I am going to cash in a Savings Bond from old Aunt Edna. It's not much but her explicit instructions were to spend it on myself and nothing else. Thus, PROJECT EDNA is born.:action-smiley:

I am horse trading some tools for a 1979 CJ7.:dance:

Pretty much sight unseen except for one small pic on my phone. Craigslist is an awesome thing.:crash:

Ill drag it home tomorrow evening look for more photos. Here she is as I expect her to look.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moderator please remove this thread

Well, A deal to good to be true usually is. Just is as the case with this one.:blackeye

I love to save old jeep, but this one is just to far gone. If you know me you'd understand just how big a statement that is.

On the other hand, I've got a few bucks to spend on another project. HOBO is about to get some much deserved attention.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
There are project Jeeps and then there are PROJECT Jeeps. Start a thread. Even if you only post 1 picture every year we all want to follow this one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There really was nothing to save on the jeep. RIP. It was abused in the salt marshes of Florida for the last fifteen years of its life. Believe me I would have drug it home just for lawn art, but I was afraid that it was going to crumble on the way home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts