Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is what Ive gotten done with the limited money at my disposal, and way wayyyy too much time ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Good lookin' Sahara. :D

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bro :) I know everyone pretty much hates tube bumps but I just wanted to get out of stock and didnt have the money for anything better yet ;) I do what I can with her and she holds up pretty well.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Nice Jeep! Good job so far!

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
I like how the third picture looks like you have spikes coming out of the roll bar. I think you might want to take those off next time too. Lol

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha yes wheels and tires were good, I have 3 diff type of wheels on 2 size of tires :O from the guy before. picked up 5 31sx10.5s and the wheels for 300 c:

Haha, those pieces of the roll bar, need a special toll to remove that I dont have, its like a hollow tip torx bit or something :(

Id rather not die, but it is legal to ride with your windshield down if you wear eye protection and the proper tie on the hood/windshield, because its "factory" but I wouldnt push it with a cop hahaha.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

What do they look like?

Oh and she will be getting bedlined on the flares, rear fenders, grill, running boards, bezels, possibly bumpers, and a few other lil spots as soon as its warm, so itll look a lil different again ;)

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Added 3 inch zone lift 1.25 inch bl 1 inch Mml. 33 in duratracs. D30 Aussie locker,engo 9k winch built a stinger and sliders and a rear bumper plus another old front bumper. Added cb. Bedlined interior. painted and fixed up a ton of stuff. Added diff skid and steering box skid. Hilift. New soft top. Fire extinguisher. Tool box. Sub and amp. Windshield kc hi lights. And more I am probably forgetting.

Attachments

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just ordered a Novak shiter cable, rest of my money is waiting to do a JB sye, tatton DS, control arms, and for steel to make a custom flat skid.

Big plans for GS!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I got to give it to ya man. When I first saw you building that stinger I didn't know how it was going to turn out but it looks great. Good job so far boss!

P.S. If there cable shifter is anything like every single damn part they make for the YJ's then youlll freaking love it.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Oh I am so exciting to have a smoothly operating shifter for rausch creek.

The stinger did turn out nice, its light weight, protects the winch, and is pretty strong between the DOM and 1/2 inch plate in 3/16 brackets. I love frame width stuff too I can climb pretty much anything now so much easier.

Plans are to save up and do the TT, me and my friend are doing a custom gas tank tuck and custom skids for the belly. Then I will move on to outboard the shocks and highlining stock fenders. How long will it take? who knows...

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

The stinger did turn out nice, its light weight, protects the winch, and is pretty strong between the DOM and 1/2 inch plate in 3/16 brackets. I love frame width stuff too I can climb pretty much anything now so much easier.

Plans are to save up and do the TT, me and my friend are doing a custom gas tank tuck and custom skids for the belly. Then I will move on to outboard the shocks and highlining stock fenders. How long will it take? who knows...
Trust me I know the part in bold my 350 and 700r4 swap was supposed to take two weeks.....that was a year ago.:rofl:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

Trust me I know the part in bold my 350 and 700r4 swap was supposed to take two weeks.....that was a year ago.:rofl:

1 - 20 of 323 Posts