Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hood Pins

Hood is back on. We had a lot of misc. parts come in last week that we had been waiting on. Should be connecting everything up this week and pouring some fluids in so she can run! In the meantime, here is a shot of the badger with her new hood pins to keep the hood closed. I love the look of hood pins!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Couple of updates on the Badger, Rear remote reservoirs are mounted up, custom built Adam's Driveshafts are installed, New custom air intake is done being fabbed up (Just need to make the air box and hood protection now). Radiator and trans cooler are installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nice build thread. Hate those threads that are labeled as "build" and it turns out that they just walked through Pep Boys with a crap magnet and bolted bling onto the Wrangler.
You have skills

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Nice build thread. Hate those threads that are labeled as "build" and it turns out that they just walked through Pep Boys with a crap magnet and bolted bling onto the Wrangler.
You have skills
Thanks ztman. Credit goes to my friends over at Deviant Designs and Fabrication.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Registered
556 Posts
This is a seriously nice build!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Wiring, wiring, and more wiring....

The TJ is getting all the fun wiring figured out from the JK. We have the complete wiring, so it should all go back fairly easy. Currently the wiring is run in the engine bay and the main fuse box is hooked up. The wiring harness has been run through the firewall to the interior and is being sorted. The gas tank has been completed and leaked tested, so time to dry her out and get it installed. Soon...

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just a couple of updates. Fuel tank made it into the back of the jeep and is strapped down. The ABS/Master Cylinder/Brake booster are all in. Shop is working on getting the plumbing all done. In the mean time the dash parts are getting painted black.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Honey Badger made was rolled out of the shop for the 1st time in a year yesterday. All the suspension work is 100% complete and bolted down and tightened. Using a engine hoist, the badger was flexed out to make sure nothing rubbed or conflicted. Measurements were taken for drive shafts and limiting straps. As it sits, the plan is to fire the engine next week. Hopefully it won't be long before she is on the road. Full flex it the front nets 37" under that front tire! I think that will do.:awesome:
I seriously LOVE this build! It looks so badass! I plan on starting a big project on my TJ at the end of this summer. Can't wait to see more on this build! Amazing job :winner:

41 - 60 of 82 Posts