Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pork Eating Crusader
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the current promotions on left over 2010 wranglers. I was interested in buying a used Wrangler, but heard there might be some good incentives or dealer promotions on buying new.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got my 2010 for $15,800, less than $18k out the door (taxes suck here...). They only had one at that price though. JK Sport 2 dr 6 speed soft top.

·
UConn Husky
546 Posts
Join Tread Lightly for $25, and get a new Jeep at 1% below factory invoice along with any incentives

·
Registered
158 Posts
(taxes suck here...)
Where don't they suck? At least you don't have a state tax -Keep voting that down. We have a sales tax and a state tax here and it is nuts!

Good luck on your hunt. If you find what you want give a ridiculous offer and be prepared to walk. Remember you can deal with parts too. Tow hitch? Rubicon wheel take offs?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Did you try looking on Jeep.com under 'incentives'?

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Try Edmunds.com--they list all of the current incentives and when they expire.

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
Don't think there will be any "factory incentives" on a now 1 year old jeep. But I'm sure you can wrangel with the dealer for a great price to move the '10's off there lots! :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Don't think there will be any "factory incentives" on a now 1 year old jeep. But I'm sure you can wrangel with the dealer for a great price to move the '10's off there lots! :)
Please refer to: Jeep - Current Incentives - Chrysler and Jeep Superstores

Change the zip code to reflect yours.

Strategically speaking: Dealers are anxious to offload so you'd have a strong ZOPA (negotiation term...Google it). Your first offer should be $500 under Employee and your max offer should be roughly $200 under Friends and Family.

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
Hmm...and it appears that you can build your own '10 model also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts