Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to do 1/2 a can in the oil, and 1/2 in the engine, or is it better to do a full bottle in each...

And what is the best way to go about doing that?

·
Registered
91 Posts
ReconBubba6 said:
Is it possible to do 1/2 a can in the oil, and 1/2 in the engine, or is it better to do a full bottle in each...

And what is the best way to go about doing that?
The oil and engine are the same hole?

I put 1 in the crankcase(engine) and half in my gas.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can't put some in the same hole you put the oil? Or is that what your talking about...

I'm talkin about half straight into the gas tank, then half into the oil hole on top of the engine...sorry for lack of intelligent terms...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
the way i understand it you take of the brake boost vaccume line and use that to draw in the sea foam (not too fast or you will stall out) and then when its in kill the engine wait 10 min reconect the line then start it and let it smoke it all out

·
Registered
892 Posts
1/3 SLOWLY goes into the brake vacuum line into the cylinders, 1/3 into engine oil and 1/3 into the gas tank when the gas is low (1 once / gallon).

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Read the can?

·
Registered
277 Posts
can someone take a picture of these vacuum lines so the next time i can direct inject. i used it in the oil and gas and the results i were looking for did not happen.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I poored 1/2 can into the intake, while the motor was running, I used the linkage to keep it rev'ed up just alittle while I was dribbleing it in. Turned it off, let it set for 1/2 hour and then ran it down the road for 5 miles. It smoked a bunch at first but stopped right away. Then I poored the other 1/2 can into fuel cell.
Semper Fi Devildog !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts