Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than taking it to a shop and having someone do, what is the proper way to adjust the headlights? I have seen several different ways to do this. Is there any "technical specs" that should be followed?

·
Retired Moderator
5,575 Posts
If your lights are adjusted when the jeep is stock, then you lift it, wouldn't the lights be pointed too far forward? Mine seem kinda dim on the road but shining on the garage door, they seem bright enough. I also get flashed by people thinking I've got my high beams on.

Anyway, I figured my lights need to be adjusted.

·
Registered
169 Posts
This is out of a 98TJ fsm. It is more exact than the google thing. I hope it is useable on your year.

[url="http://www.vintagemusicprojects.com/jeep/servicemanuals/TJ98/etj_8l.pdf]Headlight Adjustment[/url]

·
Retired Moderator
14,750 Posts
If your lights are adjusted when the jeep is stock, then you lift it, wouldn't the lights be pointed too far forward? Mine seem kinda dim on the road but shining on the garage door, they seem bright enough. I also get flashed by people thinking I've got my high beams on.

Anyway, I figured my lights need to be adjusted.
Your jeep has a bad boob job Amy ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.