Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This probably isn't the correct place for this but this forum probably gets the most traffic so i'm posting here.

So many times people only post the bad about vendors. Here's some good. I placed an order with Extreme Terrain and was sent a wrong part. No big deal. For whatever reason the RMA link through email didnt work. I called them and they mailed me a return label. They stated as soon as my return label was scanned they would send the correct part.

I called them today wondering why I hadn't received tracking for the part. I was put on hold for about two minutes. Between the time it took to receive the label in the mail and me dropping the box off at UPS my return had timed out. They had refunded the money without me noticing. They sent me the part for free and refused to take a payment from me.

It wasn't an expensive part but still it cost them money and they didn't have to do it. I own a business. I'm not a 9 to 5 guy. I work when I have to work, sometimes that means after hours and weekends. If it comes down to my customers or calling someone about a Jeep part, my customers will always come first. There were several days that passed between receiving the RMA email and actually checking it. There were several days that passed between receiving the faulty email link and me calling them. After receiving the label in the mail it was three or four days until I mailed the package to them. The time out on the return was 100% my fault and I told them this. They still refused to take payment from me.

I know there is some hate for these guys on here but i've never had a problem with them. Today just reinforces that I will spend more money there.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I never had an issue with ET, sadly that's how the internet forums work, it only takes a couple of dissatisfied customer to give everyone the impression that's the norm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've always had a very positive experience with Extreme Terrain. They went above and beyond, to help get me parts I needed in the time frame I needed. Their shipping has always been fast and their customer service excellent. It seems like a great bunch of people and I like that they make videos for almost everything.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've never had an issue with ET and I returned alot of stuff too.. RMAs were a non issue..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts