Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read so many threads on here about issues with products, fitment, thoughtless design, poor quality, etc. I just wanted to call out rugged ridge for all the problem free products of theirs I've had.

I first got their hurricane flat fenders. Long, detailed install instructions. Perfect fitment.

Then the xhd mod bumper and double x striker. Super easy install. Real high quality, value, and available options.

Then the cb antenna & flag mount. Fit perfectly even with an aftermarket hinge (replaced my old crummy one that didn't fit and only had one hole).

Then the dash tray mount. Easiest install ever and I think I even found that it works with other aftermarket ball mount joints.

:happyyes:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yep, all my RR stuff has been great. It's nice to give credit when credit is due.

RR-grab handles, RR neoprene console cover, RR hood latches and RR door hinge covers.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
RR is hit and miss. I like the few things I have from them but I know they have a few not so good pieces, like their snorkel for example

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
I've run their XHD modular bumper and 10,500 pound winch since last February and they still look and perform great after almost two full mountain winters on salt covered roads.

Joe

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
I have their Evap Canister Skid Plate and works great, and you don't have to pull the lines to install them. Also, have their grill inserts.

I did also relocated the front of it to clear the boot better by drilling new holes, and the design allows that as well. *You can see how the skid near the rear DS boot has much more clearance.

Omix-Ada owns RR, so they have access to all the specs on the Jeep chassis, they are an OE parts supplier for Jeep. If their part fits and works, I buy them...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
RR has a core employee base of real Jeepers. I know quite a few of them and they're for-real.
I like their products a lot.

Still have my eyeball on the Spartacus bumper for my next purchase....

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I've really enjoyed all of my RR products so far.

·
Registered
698 Posts
RR is hit and miss. I like the few things I have from them but I know they have a few not so good pieces, like their snorkel for example
Yeah, their winch plate for the xhd aluminum from bumper needed grinding down to fit on my jeep. And the seat covers were missing straps that were supposed to be sewn on. So definitely hit or miss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts