Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently running the TF leveling kit. Want to upgrade to the TF Spring 2.5. Anyone throw the spacers back on top of the new springs. Even just one of the front pucks to add an additional 1 inch around?
Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Many people will add one of the pucks on the front springs if they install a heavy bumper and winch. I would suggest installing the coils only and see how it sits. If you are a little low in the front, one of the spacers won't hurt anything. I do not recommend installing both spacers or the whole kit.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
The TF 2.5 coil lift left me a little high in front if anything. Being level wasn't and issue and even with new bumpers front a rear, haven't noticed any sagging...visually anyway. I'd try the springs and then if you think it is isn't level, throw in a spacer up front but I think you'll be fine.

You probably don't want to add too big a spacer over taller springs but a 1/2 inch to 1 inch spacer should be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts