Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Commercial Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running pucks in addition to a 2.5-3" coil lift? If so, how was the ride? Seems like my JKU is sagging a bit and considering adding pucks to bring it back up. But if the ride is hurt, I'd rather go to a set of larger springs. Anything lost in terms of articulation?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
When I installed my 2.5 teraflex spring lift my jeep was nose high so the awesome customer service over at tf sent me a set of 1" rear pucks. I installed them and besides height I noticed no difference. Altho I would suspect that depending on your height and how much more your adding your results may very greatly from mine.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
As long as the pucks are relatively short as in the case above your ride should remain constant.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Teraflex 2.5 coil lift. I guess I just put too much junk in the trunk with bumper, 35" & carrier, high lift, etc..

We talked to Teraflex and they said they didn't warranty height. I'll probably pick up the puck and give it a shot.
Really that kinda surprises me. Especially considering when mine was low in the rear they sent me pucks no problem.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i threw 1" pucks on top of my 2.5 aev coils to compensate for bumper/winch/sag, didnt notice a ride diffrence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts