Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First a little background. I had a Grand Cherokee a few years back but never did any wheeling until recently, after I acquired my '99 TJ about 3 months ago.

Now to the good stuff...

I was on an abandoned road in the Land Between the Lakes Recreational area this morning. After a rain like we had last week it gets pretty interesting on these old trails. I saw a trail that went up a hill to an open area and that's where the real story begins.

I went up this "pigpath" just a little way and saw a truck (F350) "parked" and thought it was probably some hunter and was getting ready to turn around when I saw it was stuck AND there was a girl diggin around the wheels with a shovel.

I drove on toward this scene and realized it was a US Forestry Division truck and this girl was an employee. I drove out to where she was stuck and offered to pull her out.

LONG STORY SHORT, I pulled out an F350 4x4 with my humble little JEEP :D :D :D A real hero!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Always makes you feel good to pull something 4 times your size out of trouble. Then drive where they were stuck in circles lol. Pulled my buddies K3500 quad cab chevy out of a hole couple weekends ago. Sometimes it doesnt take much, just a bump to make them get traction and pull themselves out. Major difference when the truck wont run and is frame all the way around. Had trouble snatching a toyota pickup out of some slush cuz he was dead weight lol. But you did get her number right? :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts