Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be picking it up today if all goes well. will post pictures soon

99 4.0 5 speed Sport, full doors, hard and soft tops, bfg all terrains, tilt, cruise, ac, towing package.:dance:

·
Registered
619 Posts
congrats......now where are the pictures?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice, I just pulled the trigger on a 98 sport! I cant pick it up till Tuesday though!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the pictures.....plans include a general maintenance checkup, followed by interior/exterior cleaning, frame scaling and painting, fender flares/hardtop refinishing. Removal of the stripe on the side.

Will keep it stock for now with the 31" bfg All terrains

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats on the jeep! Let me know how the stripe comes out. I have a ridiculous tribal thing on the sides of mine, but being a 98 with dark paint I am a little worried it'll look even worse if I take it off.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
apparently this one had a tramp stamp on the hood the po had removed. Not sure how im going to remove the light blue stripe but its gotta go!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bucktaker said:
apparently this one had a tramp stamp on the hood the po had removed. Not sure how im going to remove the light blue stripe but its gotta go!
Does it look like crap on the hood where the sticker was? I am just worried the paint underneath is going to be bright and shiny and the rest of the paint is old and faded from the sun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts