Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'll jump to the conclusion that the horse isn't yours.
I do so on the basis of how little regard you show for it's well being.
If someone can afford to feed a horse they can rent a pu for a day I'd think.

Wow I guess you got up on the wrong side of the bed today. I am a single female and before I did something wrong I wanted to consult others before making a mistake. I love my horse and would never do anything to harm her. This is why I posted in the first place. All of the answers were helpful except your insulting reply. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks to everyone who replied. Your answers were very helpful. I love my horse and would never do anything to put her in any danger. This is why I wanted to consult the people with experience. I now know NOT to pull a trailer with my horse inside with my Jeep Wrangler. This is exactly the information I was seeking so thank you all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Seems to me he was asking an innocent question to make sure he wasn't doing something unsafe, so checking with people more knowledgeable about the subject was smart. You jump down his throat for that? Will you be calling PETA now?

You are exactly right !! I was asking so that i didn't do anything unsafe and put my horse in danger. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry if you're offended when someone shows some compassion towards animals.
I've seen the outcome of a loaded horse trailer playing wag the dog with just barely enough rig.
That driver got to watch the cop put the horses down.

The only call I'd be making would be to his face IF I saw him doing this.
Dumbass pops to mind.
Tough guy...ridiculous. The guy asked a question..chill out

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
You are exactly right !! I was asking so that i didn't do anything unsafe and put my horse in danger. Thank you
I would have thought that simple common sense would have said this is a very bad idea, without needing to ask.

·
Retired Moderator
104,282 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
It's just as bad and idea as it was 4 years ago, sorry.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
2,112 Posts
Tough guy...ridiculous. The guy asked a question..chill out
Solid first post to an ancient thread....you noobs should look at the dates before you uselessly respond to a 4 year old thread....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts